1/4 HP, 115 VAC Direct Drive Furnace Blower Motor
Call / Email for Price
- Installs with all Standard 48 Frame Mounting Brackets
- Standard Shaft Length, Diameter, and Flats
- Uses 370V Capacitors
- Standard 48 Frame Motor Casing Size
- 2.5″ Diameter Hub Rings Included
- Low Power Consumption
- Automatic Thermal Overload Protector
- Continuous Duty, Air Over
- Electrically Reversible
- Class B Insulation
- Quiet Operation
- Brand : Diversitech
- Color Packaging - Bright, colorful, easy to read packaging removes confusion about motors. The distributor can easily identify the stock of motors on the shelf. The application, voltage, and horsepower of a motor are visible at a glance.
- Capacitor Size - The appropriate size 370 VAC run capacitor is noted on every motor carton.
- Innovative Packaging - A unique styrofoam cradle inside the motor carton supports and protects the motor, shaft, and mounting bolts during shipment. (See Image #2)
- Larger Diagram - An extra large wiring diagram is supplied on the motor itself, on the motor carton, and also in the installation and safety instruction sheet. This large wiring diagram makes it very easy to read.
- Cross Reference - For your convenience, Wagner provides a complete manufacturer cross-reference on the side of every motor carton.
- Large Label - The informative product label contains the motor model number in large type. The UPC code is also printed on every motor label.
- Extended Bolts - Extended mounting bolts provide for easier installation in cramped spaces. With the longer bolts, the installer is able to more easily start the threaded mounting nut.
- Extended Wires - Wagner's motor wires are thirty inches long. The added length makes it easier for the contractor to install the new motor.
- Wire Stripping - Partial stripping leaves the insulation on the motor connection wire. This protects the stranded copper wire and prevents damage to individual strands.
- Insulated Disconnects - Run capacitor connections are insulated for increased safety. Flag disconnects on condenser fan motors and inline disconnects on direct drive furnace blower motors are provided.