Our “DV” Series, rated up to 17.7 SEER, offers economical zone control because only the room or area being used is conditioned and inverter technology matches the compressor speed to the room’s changing temperature requirements.
A wireless remote makes it easy to select both temperature and mode, and a handy holder comes with the remote. With the “Follow” feature activated, the remote detects the temperature at its location and the unit adjusts operation to reach the set point wherever the remote is located in the room.
The indoor air handler features a sleek design that extends just 7-3/8″ to 8-5/16″ into the room, depending on the model. And the air handler has a self-cleaning evaporator coil with gold fin anti-corrosive coating which prevents bacteria from breeding and spreading. Not only is the air handler visually unobtrusive, but it’s also so quiet you’ll forget it’s even there. Fan speed and mode can be selected so the airflow provides the comfort needed without being disruptive. All models feature three fan speeds.
- Brand : Comfort-Aire
- Warranty : 6 Years Compressor/2 Years Parts
- Energy Star Rated : No
- Refrigerant Type : R-410A
- Voltage : 208/230v
- Cooling Capacity (BTU) : 18000
- Product Type : Indoor Unit
- Super Efficient-Rated as high as 17.7 SEER and 11.5 EER
- Whisper Quiet -High tech fan in the indoor unit delivers balanced airflow
- Temperature Compensation - Indoor unit adjusts automatically as needed to eliminate stratification between the ceiling and floor temperatures
- Random Swing - Continually adjusts air direction for a gentle, breeze-like effect
- Multiple Modes - Cooling, dehumidification only, air circulation (heating in heat pump models) plus: Sleep mode, 24-hour timer, and turbo mode
- Auto Operation - Automatically adjusts to maintain a constant temperature/humidity level
- Superior Filtration-Nano silver air filter releases silver ions that eliminate bacteria in the air while gold fin evaporator coating prevents the breeding and spreading of bacteria
- Leak Detection-Signals if the unit begins losing refrigerant charge
- Auto Restart - Reverts to the last setting following a power failure
- Low Ambient Operation - Crankcase heater allow operation at 5°F (cooling)
- Auto Defrost - also sump and a crankcase heater to keep the oil warm and reduce the need for defrosting