Fantech’s Whole House HEPA installs on your home’s forced-air furnace/air handler or can be used as an independent system mounted in the attic, crawl space, or closet. The unit is small, compact, and affordable. A powerful 240 CFM fan directs air through a series of three filters then delivers clean, healthy air back into your entire home.
It is designed to clean and filter the total volume of air in an average of 2200 sq. ft. the house once an hour. Larger homes will take slightly longer for complete air change. Mold spores, pet dander, cooking odors, dust, dust mites, and their by-products are all captured in a series of three filters. The prefilter collects the largest particles while the carbon filter absorbs odors. The third filter is a true, certified HEPA filter that has been tested and certified to be 99.97% effective at removing particles down to 0.3 microns.
- Air Flow Capacity (CFM) : 240
- Brand : Fantech
- Product Type : Filtration System
- Mount : Collar Mounted
- Voltage : 115v
- Warranty : 7-Year Limited Warranty on Motor 5-Year Limited Warranty on Electrical Components
- Collar Mounted HEPA kit included 2 pieces of 8" flex, 4 collars, and hanging chains
- Powerful 240 CFM German Manufactured EBM motor
- Pre-filter (replace every three months)
- Carbon Filter (replace every three months)
- HEPA Filter (replace every 2 to 5 years depending on pollutants in your home)
- Prewired w/ 5' cord and 3-prong plug; 115v, 1.0 amps