The STA2 is a Hot-wire Anemometer built for the HVACR professionals’ air balancing needs. The compact probe tip makes measuring air velocity directly in the duct a breeze. It’s great for traversing a duct and automatically calculating CFM without the hassle and expense of a bulky hood. The 38″ telescoping probe’s laser etched ruling and flattened edges allows techs to locate proper measurement points within a duct and ensures that the probe is properly aligned.
This in duct hot-wires anemometer quickly calculates CFM from air velocity and free area. And with the intuitive interface, the STA2 makes it easy to capture the correct data.
- Type : Air Velocity & Temperature Accessory
- Parts Condition : Open Box
- Brand : Others
- Application : Air Balancing
- Measures air velocity and temperature
- Calculates CFM
- Slim 38" telescoping probe for in duct traversing
- Fast response time
- Dual display for a combo of real-time CFM, air velocity, or temp
- Depth and direction indicators
- Minimizes turbulence effect with time/test point averages
- Hands-free testing with stabilizing cone and magnetic hanger