The wet switch flood detector is a solid-state control designed to help prevent flooding, damage to carpets, walls, furniture, ceilings, etc. It now has a built-in test and reset button for easier installation. It turns the system off when moisture due to condensate or drain leaks is detected. One or two drops will cause Wet Switch to turn off a unit, alerting a serviceman to a moisture problem. A lit LED indicates the Wet Switch is activated and has turned the unit off. Re-set simply by drying the absorbent pad with a paper towel and pressing the reset switch. Connects to 24 VAC. More than one unit may be connected to a system. 2 amp contact rating. Simple 5 wire installation.
- Brand : Hart and Cooley
- - Hydrophilic Pad
- A high tech polymeric fiber quickly draws water into the sensor array using proven capillary technology.
- - Integral Feet
- Integral feet raise the hydrophilic pad and sensor array off the drain pan slightly to prevent nuisance tripping and pan corrosion (metal pans only) from interfering with the sensor array.
- - Stainless Steel Sensor Array
- A high tech array of multiple stainless steel sensors detects even a minimal amount of water drawn into the hydrophilic pad.
- - Compact Package
- This technology is packed into a 3-5/8" diameter by 1-1/4" high cylinder. Furnished complete with 5-conductor 22AWG stranded cable, 6' long.
- - Solid-State Electronics
- Proven electronics prevent mechanical failure in an aggressive operating environment.
- - Double Throw Relay
- It allows for wiring to interrupt the system and to sound an alarm (by others) when moisture is detected.
- - Multiple Unit Connectivity
- Multiple unit connectivity allows for multiple Wet Switches to be connected in series to adequately cover large drain pan areas.
- - Standard 24VAC control
- - Epoxy Encapsulated Electronics