Aprilaire 1830CS: Designed specifically for crawl space conditions the Aprilaire 1830CS is outstanding. The Aprilaire 1830CS operates based on Dew Point (rather than Relative Humidity), ideal for managing unconditioned spaces. The front-mounted control panel is easy to see and it comes with a remote service warning light.
The 1830CS can be ducted, ideal for whole-house crawl spaces, or crawls with multiple sections. Set it Level on the floor or Suspend it using our Hanging Kit, this is an easy, high impact, DIY project.
- Brand : Aprilaire
- Capacity at AHAM (Pints) : 70
- Voltage : 120v
- Energy Star Rated
- Low 6.3 Amp power draw.
- Whisper-quiet design.
- Removes up to 70 pints of water per day.
- Manages up to 3,800 sqft.
- Easily ducted for crawl spaces with multiple “rooms.”
- Easy to adjust legs for leveling (no tools required for leg adjustment).
- Built-in automatic control is easy to set.
- Adapters for threaded connection or plastic hose included.
- 1830CS includes 10’ of clear drain tubing.
- Includes 1/2” washable, MERV 8 filter.
- The CS model includes a wired Service Needed kit. (Kit includes 40-foot cable with LED light for mounting outside the crawl space. The cable connects to the unit and LED flashes if the unit requires service.)