Use with C7400A, or C7660 and C7150B or C7046 Sensors; Demand Control Ventilation (DCV) sensor C7232 C02 sensor (2-10 Vdc); and Honeywell Series 72 actuators, or M7415 Damper Actuator to proportion outdoor and return air dampers for economizer and ventilation control in commercial HVAC equipment. (See below)
- Brand : Honeywell
- Voltage : 24v
- Input from DCV C02 sensor provides optimum ventilation based on occupancy.
- All models include air change and shutdown; "A" models also provide pre-purge.
- Demand control ventilation economizer provides comfort, energy savings, reliability, air quality compliance, and application flexibility in heating, cooling, and ventilating applications.
- Combines solid-state enthalpy or dry bulb changeover control, minimum and maximum damper position potentiometer, and DCV setpoint functions.
- Optional differential enthalpy control (enthalpy setpoint D with two C7400A sensors) provides greater economizer savings and maximum comfort over single enthalpy control by selecting the most economical method for cooling.
- Enthalpy setpoint (A-D) on the economizer module controls the combination of air temperature and humidity that is suitable for free cooling.